Basic conditions for renting a car
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Familiarize yourself with the details of the vehicle loan agreement
During the use of the vehicle, the client (Lessee) is obliged to treat the rented vehicle with care, to maintain the vehicle properly as provided by an authorized service and in case of any problems to immediately notify the representatives of “OUI CARS” Smederevo, Petrijevo BB , MB: 21784966, (Landlord). The minimum vehicle use time is 1 day (24 hours). The allowed overdraft is 60 minutes, after which an additional day of rent is calculated at the agreed price.
The rental price includes unlimited mileage, only with the prior approval of the company OUI CARS / Smederevo.
Deposit and payment
The deposit is required for a certain category of vehicle, exclusively in agreement with the company OUI CARS. The deposit, as well as the payment of rent, can be made in cash, by payment to the account (legal entities) or by card payment at the POS terminal. All payments are made in dinars at the middle exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia. Tax (VAT) for the car rental service is included in the rental price, except for legal entities.
Picking up and returning the vehicle
The vehicle can be picked up and returned in our branch office, and it is also possible to deliver or return the vehicle outside the branch office, at the home address, or at the selected location. This service is not charged extra on the territory of Smederevo, depending on the distance of the desired delivery point.
The vehicle can be picked up and returned outside the standard time, at no extra charge. One-way rent in Serbia is possible by agreement and is charged additionally. One-way international rental is possible at an additional cost depending on the distance.
When picking up and returning the vehicle, it is mandatory to sign a form on the condition of the vehicle, and we advise you to inspect the vehicle thoroughly together with our representative. The vehicle must be returned in a tidy visual condition outside and inside, otherwise the cost of washing the vehicle will be charged according to the standard price list.
Conditions that the Driver must meet
Minimum 23 years of age with a minimum of 2 years of possession of a driver’s license (driver’s license is required for inspection). Mandatory identification – ID card or passport for inspection by a representative of the agency. These conditions also apply to the other driver. The price of renting a vehicle includes insurance against liability for damage to third parties up to the amount determined by the compulsory insurance policy. It is not possible to rent a vehicle with a trial permit.
Damage insurance on a rented vehicle
The purchase of liability for damage to the rented vehicle is included in the published rental price stated on the website or in the contract. The insurance is valid only with the obligatory police record.
The insurance company pays the damage in accordance with the conditions of casco insurance – the insurance will not pay the damage in case the driver drove the rented vehicle under the influence of alcohol (over 0.2 per mille) or narcotics, if the damage is caused by passing a red light, if the damage is done under conditions violent driving as well as with gross conscious or unconscious violation of traffic regulations.
No insurance covers damage to the interior of the vehicle, damage to tires and wheels, broken and / or lost key, damage caused by refueling the wrong type of fuel and damage caused knowingly, negligence or negligence of the Lessee. All the listed damages will be charged in full at the moment when the vehicle is returned from the Lessee.
Theft insurance of a rented vehicle
The purchase of liability in case of theft of a rented vehicle is included in the published rental price. The insurance is valid only with the obligatory report of theft to the police and under the condition that the Lessee kept the documents and the key to the vehicle that he is obliged to hand over to the Lessor. Casco insurance is not valid in case the vehicle was unlocked during the theft or the key was left in the steering wheel lock. Also, the client is obliged to deliver the documents and vehicle keys to the Lessor in case of theft.
A police record is mandatory for all types of insurance!
Without a police record, the full amount of damage and / or theft will be collected from the client, regardless of the type of insurance purchased (since such damages cannot be collected from casco insurance). The record must be made even in cases when the client was not present when the vehicle was damaged (eg the vehicle was damaged in the parking lot by an unidentified person).
For any damage to the vehicle, it is necessary to immediately inform the representative of OUI CARS Smederevo, who will give further instructions and guidelines. OUI CARS Smederevo applies the official conditions of casco insurance of the company with which the insurance contract has been concluded.
Procedure in case of accident, damage and vehicle theft
The client is obliged to act as follows: to inform the police and the representative of OUI CARS about the event and to act on their instructions; to record data on other participants in the accident or event; to fill in a report on an accident or damage when returning the vehicle to an agency resident; to write a short statement describing the causes and circumstances in which the accident or damage occurred; to obtain a police record of the accident or damage.
Crossing the border is allowed only with the permission of the Landlord – each vehicle has a green card. Fuel is not included in the price – the fuel used is paid by the Lessee. All traffic violations committed by the Lessee during the rental of the vehicle are borne by the same.
The rented vehicle may not be used:
– under the influence of alcohol, sedatives, narcotics, sleeping pills or other drugs;
– for illegal purposes (eg criminal offenses, customs and foreign exchange offenses …);
– for paid transport of passengers or goods;
– for any competition, speed test or race;
– to drive or tow other vehicles, trailers or any object;
– when not in running order;
– for driver training.
The service user is obliged to:
– not to load the rented vehicle with persons or objects over the permitted weight;
– not to cross the border of Serbia and Montenegro with a rented vehicle without the permission of Oui Cars;
– to bear the costs of consumed fuel;
– to seek the consent of Oui Cars for the extension of the agreed period of use of the vehicle 48 hours before the expiration of the vehicle return period;
– to stop driving immediately if the odometer breaks down during use and to inform Oui Cars about the breakdown failure in the fastest way;
– yes, if during the return of the vehicle it is established that the odometer is damaged, pay Oui Cars in the amount of costs for 500 kilometers for each day of use of the vehicle;
– that the vehicle is properly maintained and stored during use;
– to return the rented vehicle within the agreed period or earlier at the request of Oui Cars;
– to use the vehicle only for its own needs and not to rent or lend it to a third party;
– to pay all amounts of fines imposed against him in connection with the use of the vehicle, caused by his personal guilt (violation of traffic regulations);
– to protect the interests of Oui Cars and its insurance company in the event of an accident by:
– which will record the names and addresses of the participants and witnesses of the accident;
– that he will not leave the damaged vehicle until he has removed it from the scene of the accident and secured it;
– which will immediately inform Oui Cars about the damage, even when it is insignificant;
– that in case of major damage to the vehicle or if there are injured persons in the accident (even when the fault of other persons is obvious), he will immediately call and wait for the arrival of the traffic police for the purpose of conducting an official investigation;
– which will submit a written report of the accident to Oui Cars.